Including Food and Wine Tasting in Taormina in a private authentic Sicilian Villa
During this private tour by a comfortable car, you can visit the National Reserve of the Alcantara Gorges. This is a private tour, just for you, to guarantee you the highest standards.
Several thousand years ago, the bed of the Alcantara river was blocked by a lava flow from Etna. Since the lava was cooled much more quickly by water, it crystallized in the form of columns. Over the following millennia, the river naturally eroded a canal through these columns: impressive gorges and ravines were born.
-visit to the columns, swim in the cool river water, sunbathe on the rocks and relaxing time in Alcantara park. Your private English or French guide will explain about this natural phenomenon, Etna and Sicily.
-trip to Giardini Naxos - the first Greek colony in Sicily.
On request: visit to the archaeological area (tickets not included € 8.00).
- tasting of different types of red and white DOC wine, with local organic products - cheese, salami, ham, olives, bruschetta and caponata of dried tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil and fresh bread. All in an authentic Sicilian villa
Duration: 4-6 hours
- Private tour just for you
- Local English or French guide
- Hotel / port pick-up and drop-off by private car
- Tour of the Alcantara National Park
- Food and wine tasting in an authentic private Sicilian villa
- Water, snacks
A- Tour with pick-up / drop-off in your hotel / port in Taormina area:
• Adult - € 95.00 / per person;
• Children (up to 15 years) - € 45.00
B- Tour with pick-up /drop-off in your hotel / port in Catania or Messina:
• Adult - € 135.00 / per person
• Children (up to 15 years) - € 65.00
Availability: every day, all year round (on request)
Start time: by choice
Minimum number for reservation: 2 people