After breakfast, let’s discover the most beautiful viewpoints of the coast!
- GIARDINI-NAXOS, the first Greek colony in Sicily. Short stop where the Naxiotis landed near the current port, behind the archaeological area, from where you can enjoy a unique view of the bay of Naxos, Etna, Taormina and Castelmola.
Optional visit to the archaeological area with guide available on request.
- CAPOTAORMINA PANORAMIC POINT to admire the bay of Naxos;
- ISOLA BELLA, a natural and scenic interest place, as well as a protected marine area (optional visit to the natural reserve).
- TAORMINA, THE BELVEDERE, a spectacular view of Isola Bella and Capo Sant'Alessio bay, and the Calabrian coasts; of Giardini Naxos bay and Mount Etna.
- SANCTUARY OF MADONNA DELLA ROCCA and the NORMAN CASTLE.
- CASTELMOLA, medieval village, one of the 100 most beautiful villages in Italy.
- In an AUTHENTIC SICILIAN VILLA, along the coast, you will taste local organic products: meats, olives, dried tomatoes, homemade jams with typical Sicilian cheeses, extra virgin olive oil, fresh homemade bread, biological vegetables.
Duration: 3-4 hours
- Private tour just for you
- Local French or English guide
- Hotel / port pick-up and drop-off by private car
- Food and wine tasting in a private Sicilian villa in Taormina sea
- Water, snacks
Availability: every day all year round (on request)
Start time: by choice
Minimum number per booking: 2 people
A- Tour with pick up-drop off at your hotel / port in Taormina area:
• Adult - € 95.00 per person
• Children (up to 12 years) - € 45.00
B- Tour with pick-up / drop-off at your hotel / port in Catania or Messina:
• Adult - € 135.00 / per person
• Children (up to 15 years) - € 65.00