Private and Exclusive Sicilian COOKING CLASS in an authentic villa in Taormina
Including TWO-COURSE LUNCH/DINNER,and apetizer with wines and liquors
In this second cooking class we propose two famous Sicilian dishes:
- a fresh strech pasta, the Maccheroni, which we call "maccheroni al ferretto" (you will learn the secret of one of the most famous Sicilian dishes);
- the typical sweet ricotta cannolo.
You will also taste our Sicilian appetizers, with typical organic products, our organic extra virgin olive oil, the caponata of olives and salami.
Sicilian, red and white dry wines, limoncello, bitter, almond wine are included.
Do-it-yourself: you will be able to replicate the two dishes at home, according to the Sicilian tradition.
At the end of the lesson, you can enjoy your dishes on the terrace, with a wonderful view.
The chef, as a good host, will be happy to chat with you and compare your own culture with Sicilian culture.
After cooking class and dinner / lunch, we will drop you off at your accommodation
Duration: 3 hours
- Local English /French speaking guide
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop off by private car
- Cooking class by Sicilian chef
- two-course dinner/lunch with appetizer, wines and liquours
- Evening in the authentic Sicilian villa
A- Tour with pick up and drop off in the Taormina area:
• Adult - € 78.00 / per person;
• children 0-3 free
• children 3-11 50% discount
B- Tour with pick up and drop off in Messina or Catania:
• Adult - € 130.00 / per person
• Children (up to 12 years) - € 65.00
Availability: every day all year round (on request)
Minimum number per booking: 2 people